break
Summer school ends today.
Two subjects but it feels like three.
I swear IPD-CSR is HASSLE. I actually like math better and coming from me, that is saying something! hahah. Read to succeed! :P
Yesterday we had an IMC get together with both the SCL and SDL at jayjay's. We were late because i had an awful day with my math presentation and exam plus Kit had a meeting with Esi, the coach of the RP futsal team. So i thought i was not going to make it then kit left me.. but then Hamid picked me up to be with Kit and the futsal guys. Hamid is so funny as hell. I swear that guy says the darnest things! Esi, kit's sort of boss was really nice and funny. They're all nice pleasant people. Then they dropped us off at the dinner. Wow a lot of people came. It was not bad, for a first time event that was not school connected.
But school is done. One more big event to come. I am really praying for this one because i think i deserve it and i am right. So please give it to me.
My spurs are up 2-0 against the Jazz. Boring series. And here's something i found from my fellow spurs dorks.

Enjoy. This will prolly the last time. Hahah he's my favorite in the world and he rarely does things like this. You know he's the serious, blank stare, get the things done person. I love it.
Two subjects but it feels like three.
I swear IPD-CSR is HASSLE. I actually like math better and coming from me, that is saying something! hahah. Read to succeed! :P
Yesterday we had an IMC get together with both the SCL and SDL at jayjay's. We were late because i had an awful day with my math presentation and exam plus Kit had a meeting with Esi, the coach of the RP futsal team. So i thought i was not going to make it then kit left me.. but then Hamid picked me up to be with Kit and the futsal guys. Hamid is so funny as hell. I swear that guy says the darnest things! Esi, kit's sort of boss was really nice and funny. They're all nice pleasant people. Then they dropped us off at the dinner. Wow a lot of people came. It was not bad, for a first time event that was not school connected.
But school is done. One more big event to come. I am really praying for this one because i think i deserve it and i am right. So please give it to me.
My spurs are up 2-0 against the Jazz. Boring series. And here's something i found from my fellow spurs dorks.

Enjoy. This will prolly the last time. Hahah he's my favorite in the world and he rarely does things like this. You know he's the serious, blank stare, get the things done person. I love it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment