i love this time of the year
NBA is in a roll right now.
Awesome awesome first round playoff results.
The defending champs Miami heat was swept by the Chicago bulls.
The lakers lost to my Amare and phoenix suns.
MY SPURS won against the great Denver nuggets with Melo and AI.
then today history took place when the 8th seeded and underrated golden state warriors defeated the number one seeded Dallas mavericks. I love love this win. The warriors are so fun to watch, i love their crowd. I am so happy for them and their fans.
Crossing my fingers on the suns/spurs series. I love both teams but my heart belongs to the spurs. I am so afraid for my boys. My Amare is always possessed and Steve nash is flawless and we're not talking about, barbosa, marion etc. yet. I believe in Coach pop, timmy and the boys. I know they know what they need to do.
So for now..i found these great stuff from my fellow basketball geeks..
Priceless!!!!
and off course..i cannot miss a playoff series without posting an entry about MR. MARC CUBAN. These are from my fellow basketball dorks who's fond of seeing the amazing Mr. Cuban get pissed and gone fishing.

0 comments:
Post a Comment