Sunday, October 28, 2007

PLANS......
1. Finish school.
2. Buy a new kickass camera
3. Travel and breathe a culture
4. Work?
5. Look into taking up my masters

I'm going to get rich. I need to get Rich. I want to be like my astig Prof. Ichay bulaong, awesome awesome individual. We all think she's a role model. We want to be like her, even AJ! I want to own a bookstore with a coffee shop someday but this is when i'm already settled and ready to have a family because prior to that i'll prolly work my ass of somewhere, be a busy woman , always on the go, i will take many pictures using my camera, i will do try to do art, travel and experience cultures, do something worthwhile, be active in an NGO that i really believe in, i will write, go to the most beautiful places here in my lovely country, continue to love and love and have faith.

See i have such simple dreams.

0 comments:

OurBlogTemplates.com 2008

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2008