Friday, September 22, 2006

i miss kyle and thom yorke

I MISS KYLE AND THOM YORKE...

I tried to revive Kyle today but he just gave up on me..and Sam said that i have to replace his life power or just buy a new one becaue it would be better..i don't want to replace him.. i love love him. his greenness and my play lists..i miss it.. i realized how i really cannot live without my music.. NO MUSIC NO LIFE! I know it is true because that is what i am feeling right now.. i just came to a gig in school and now i'm in a music state of mind ( lagi naman eh:P), i miss Kyle so much.. I WANT MY RADIOHEAD FIX! I HAVE TO HAVE THAT ATLEAST EVERY NIGHT!

I swear to God...they are one of the best things in this world..one of the best bands ever! ever! Thom Yorke is my mind twin. I think everybody should atleast have ten radiohead songs in their list or else they are missing so much... hahah and if you only know "CREEP" screw you! hahah to tell you, they hate that song! Someone said that if you say that to them, they will be embassed hahah! They are my shrink and crazy pills! They are always on my side!

My radiohead top fix includes high and dry, thinking about you, how to disappear completely, my iron lung, fake plastic trees, karma police, motion picture soundtrack...... oh maygad
i badly miss Kyle and Thom Yorke.





0 comments:

OurBlogTemplates.com 2008

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2008