My SA Spurs and the playoffs
So yesterday i was bumming around enjoying sunday when i got a message from a friend that the SPURS won a blowout game against the kings and now they are up 1-0 in the series. Shit i've been so busy and occupied with my insecurities and school that i forgot about the freakin NBA PLAYOFFS.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE PLAYOFFS. i feel so alive during that time of the year. It's this drug that i have to follow and experience once a year. I won't even explain how i LOVE basketball with all my heart. I started watching the game to spot hot ballers but i ended up loving and appreciating the beauty of it One nostalgic moment i remember about my first encounter with it has offcourse something to do with who else? Michael Jordan. I was very young and little prolly in gradeschool and i was in my brother's room. It was the playoffs between the Chicago bulls and Utah Jazz..Stockton to Malone days. I remember sitting in the corner of the bed and my brother was standing in front of the t.v and then suddenly he's gonna scream like a madman and he's gonna clap his hands. He'll look at me sort of saying "Did you see that?" and i was like "huh?" I did not know in that moment something beautiful is happening somewhere in this world. I did not know someday it would be part of history and 10 years after people will still talk about that single game, that single moment in sports history where Michael Jordan, the greatest player who ever played the game just put another penny in his pocket. I swear i should have watched that game. But i was too young and ignorant to even have interests and passion for something like basketball. I was just a little girl then, you know. Stuff like Michael Jordan is sort of similar with my Eraserheads issue. If only i was not too young to watch and praise them. I would have been one of their biggest fans during their glory days. God, i love the 90's. I should have been a teenager during the 90's.
Anyway..

I am still rooting for my spurs. My favorite teams in the league, the spurs and the detroit pistons are on TOP. I SWEAR. I AM GONNA TELL YOU. I DID NOT LIKE THEM BECAUSE THEY BOTH FOUGHT FOR THE TITLE LAST YEAR OKAY? I WAS ROOTING FOR THEM ever since that year started. I love Tim Duncan and the spurs and Rasheed Wallace is also in my top three with tmac and TD. That is the reason. So yeah i loved duncan eversince he entered the league and rasheed..i followed Scottie Pippen before in portland..i watched him play there and i fell in love with Rasheed... i became a potland jailblazers fan then rasheed was traded and the rest is history..so yeah there i followed both their games and ended up loving their whole team. I love watching the spurs. If you do not watch basketball and you wanna try, i swear you should watch them. They are amazing. It's effortless. It's like they are so organized and everybody's helping each other, no one is overshooting (well parker sometimes) like he's the star. THEY JUST SIMPLY PLAY TO WIN..and defense..i love defense..i love the whole team.. I LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE HATE THEM BECAUSE PEOPLE DO NOT EVEN THINK THEY ARE GOOD OR BETTER THAN THEIR TEAM BUT THEY STILL WIN.. hahah i love it when they BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF THEIR HATERS..I LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE TRY TO PISS OFF DUNCAN AND HE DOES NOT REACT AND HE WINS THE GAME INSTEAD...Rasheed... i will make an entry soon of how i love that mofo so much.
I don't know what's gonna happen. I don't have a prediction. I still want the spurs to win. It hard but possible.. but it is still gonna be a tough one..an UPSET is very likely to happen to any team and game...the mavs,suns,miami, nets are good. And that slimeball KOBE BRYANT is still there and he's gonna kill you know..as much as i loathe that guy.. he is really a monster..i just don't like him at all. So yeah still hoping for the best. Stupid solar sports should AIR SPURS AND DETROIT GAME. I WANT TO SEE! I am sick and tired of Lebron and Kobe..though i heard they would not cover lakers game..hahah i don't care at all..i do not like them. I just want to watch and see how my boys are doing lately since i've sort of neglected them.
0 comments:
Post a Comment